A More Comfortable Sine Die
The secret to a more comfortable last day of the General Assembly session starts with good footwear. Just ask House Speaker Michael Busch.
More on my Insider Politics Blog.
I'm the new regional editor for Patch.com in Baltimore County and I cover county politics and government. This is my temporary home while I await my Oct. 25 start date.
What readers are saying:
|Hillary Pennington on Win Bryan McIntire’s mon…|
|Malina on Smith donates “appropria…|
|Augie on Leave? I live here.|
- No 2 am in the Senate tonight. We'll be back at 10 to start all over again. #MDpolitics #MDGA17 41 minutes ago
- Sen Pres Miller sends pages home for the night: "Its almost child cruelty to keep you any longer" #MDpolitics #MDGA17 1 hour ago
- Md senate Pres announces he's going to send the pages home as debate continues "we're going to be here quite some time" #MDpolitics #MDGA17 2 hours ago
- Many senators and members of the press corps hope that was a bad joke #MDpolitics #MDGA17 3 hours ago
- Sen. Pres Miller just told chamber "we have a lot of work to do. We might be here until 2 am" #MDpolitics #MDGA17 https://t.co/RF5uHwD7XM 3 hours ago
- Isn’t this the NFL equivalent of a middle school breakup? The Raiders go steady with Oakland, break up, get back to… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- Md. Senate passes fracking ban, sends bill to @LarryHogan, who is expected to sign legislation thedailyrecord.com/2017/03/27/md-… #MDpolitics #mdga17 3 hours ago
- Edwards: "The fat lady has sung. The game is over. The discussion on this issue is over..." #MDpolitics #MDGA17 https://t.co/IPReCXm84X 4 hours ago
- Sen. George Edwards, R- W Md, was the only senator to speak. Edwards opposed a ban. #MDpolitics #MDGA17 https://t.co/QrphRsxBwt 4 hours ago
- Md. Senate gives final vote to fracking ban 35-10. The bill now heads to @LarryHogan desk, he said he would sign it #MDpolitics #MDGA17 4 hours ago